Thursday 17 May 2012

Necrons for sale

So I have a necron army that I refurbished from a friend of mine, it's a starter army consisting of around 1000 points. It is painted to a great tabletop standard and is a project that can easily be expanded on to larger points games.
 I will be including the codex (latest edition) and it contains the following. (pictures below)
1 Necron Overlord (will be based to match the rest of the army)
1 Necron Lord
28 Necron Warriors
7 Scarab Swarms
1 Monolith
1 Annihilation Barge
Necron Codex 5th Edition
Also if you are interested there is the option of adding 3 Destroyers that are painted to the same standard I just need to aqquire flying stands for them or I can throw them in for less.
The cost for all these models (excluding the destroyers and shipping costs) £100.
I will ship anywhere in the world and the rates are as follows
UK: Free
E.U: £10
Rest of the world: £20
I will only accept payment through paypal, so if you want the army send me your email address and I will send you an invoice. My address is willhowell@live.co.uk. I usually sell through ebay but not a fan of them taking a 25% cut of what I make! But here is a link to my feedback thus far 100% positive! http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/mallet_man89
Photos












No comments:

Post a Comment